Wednesday, 6 February 2013

WHAT IS GOOD.

After re-reading the brief and realizing that 'home improvements' is definitely not a topic I want to spend ages researching. I went back to the drawing board and thought again, looking trough my list I realized that my first choice was the right choice. PEOPLE! But because I know that that is WAY to broad I narrowed it down to people with character because that is what makes me so interested in people. PERSONALITY. With that I already started some research and there is so much stuff I can hang on to.

There is a quite good personality tesy that you can do online. i did mine. Pretty close.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp (more than welcome to do it and send me your results)

There are also many types of personalities. I found a description of 16 of them here. Which already gave me few ideas of what I could do. I could also do portraits of people and try to build the image of that personality trough their environment or a social situations. Like 'How does ISTJ drinks tea?' or smth like that. And that would be in a form of a short introduction to personality types. I could do all sorts of products with this. A book of course because that's the easiest one to think of but I think I might push this a bit further.

Reading the description of different personality types gave me an idea that i could create a set of notebooks accordingly to the personality type. So the notebook would only be suitable for that type of personality.

I realized that the work is done for me and all the personalty types are narrowed down to one word and  put into 4 categories so 3 each. I looked at famous persons in each categories that I might use as visuals.

personality types - famous people




No comments:

Post a Comment