Tuesday, 19 February 2013

COLLABORATION BRIEF. THE BEGINNING.

After me an Thomas had the session with Fred in which we had to discuss and sign the partner agreement we realized that we pretty much know each others strengths and weaknesses. Also realized how different we were in ways that we worked in.

We identified that I am strongest at:

Conceptualizing (Which we both are)
Making it happen
Photography
Film
Installations/craft
Craziness

While Thomas:
Organization/Time management
Focused
Type/Layout and Grid (master)
Clean and neat hand-crafting
Web

So we decided to capitalize on our strengths and do the tasks that our in our range of strengths.

I'm still quite concerned on how we are going to manage to work on this together because we are so separate and different, both are quite critical when it comes to design and strong in opinions. I think it's going to be a really interesting collaboration. It's either going to work really well or be an absolute disaster. I like being in this position, that means that we are doing something right. NO MIDDLE.

Now when the perfume packaging brief is chosen, we need to meet up and go to town to do some research, originally we were thinking to go to London but because of the work load and our time-tables - we had cancel the journey to London, some other time.

The brief:












No comments:

Post a Comment