Friday, 1 February 2013

GOOD AND BAD WEBSITES

GOOD.

http://hellohikimori.com/#/about/what-we-do  (this might shock you, don't have the speakers too loud, it has music (yeah, yeah I know, you were like 'whaaa???...but Greta such a website with music on is S**t.' NOT ALWAYS! Check this one out. I stayed there way more than 30s, mean - it worked!They garbed at least my attention for good.)

 http://www.mr-oso.com/#/projects/breaking-tunes/1   Navigation!

http://snask.com/ I just love them SO much right now, that everything they do seems amazing, I think their website is really easy to brows and navigate.

http://bvd.se/how-we-think/ I think this is BRILLIANT. Very clean and clear. i like that they only have three pages.

http://www.louisvuitton.eu/front/#/eng_E1/Collections/Women/Travel/stories/The-Art-of-packing ABSOLUTELY amazing! Done by a design group Kokokaka. One of the best websites I have ever visited. I think if the web has a possibility to look anything like this THAN IT SHOULD!

http://www.gerifilmai.lt/ This is the only Lithuanian Film production group that I know that have a really good website and are quite developed in their own branding and design. The guy that does the design is part of the CREW and he is often seen in the movies as well.

BAD.

NOT SURE

No comments:

Post a Comment