Friday, 27 January 2012

CONTEXT Of PRACTISE. IDENTITY.

Last weeks Context of Practice workshop was about identity. All of the group decided on 10 characteristics of a stereotypical student:

  • Heavy drinker
  • Poor
  • Lazy
  • Sociable
  • Drug users
  • Sexually driven
  • Poor diet
  • Messy
  • Sponges
  • Independent
My rating is 5/10, I guess that makes me not so stereotypical as I thought I was. Than we did the characteristics  of a Graphic Design Student:
  • Positive
  • Dress casually
  • Motivated
  • English
  • Creative
  • No slang/ Badly spoken
  • Social/ value friends
  • Responsable
  • Relaxed
  • Individual


Las friday we got a task to think of ten questions that would help us identify our audiences, characteristic and membership. Answer them and identify 3 pieces of work that suits my personality.

1. What is the most valuable thing to You?

Friendship.

2. What is Your worst Life-experiance?

I was kidnapped when I was a child AND I don't even remember it.

3. You biggest fear?

Having Alzheimer when I grow old. Really scared of forgetting things and not remembering my friends and family and it's not in Your control. Scary stuff. 

4. If You were a song what song would You be?





5. What makes You happy?

Traveling to warm places. My work being published. Playing pool with my friends. Playing bass with my friend Julija. Going to an island in Lithuania, called Nida and having time for myself, far away from society and technology only for two weeks though. My best-friend. 

6. Do You have any weird obsessions?

I cannot live anymore in any house/flat that has the number 6, because I lived in two before that had 6 and it would be the third place that means 666 - devils number. <--- and actually we did look at some nice houses while house-hunting and I reused to live in some because they were 6. Not like I am too superstitious but You never know right?

7. Describe Yourself in three words:


Motivated, honest and positive.


8. If I had a pet what would it be?

A blue parrot or a hedgehog :> (actually I had both)

9. What is Your most-memorable quote?


"I hope we never lose sight of one thing – it was all started by a mouse" Walt Dysney


10. Where would You love to live for a year?


New York


Three pieces of work that suit your personality:

 by Seial Cut.


Greta Typeface by Peter Bill'ak



by Coke (don't know the designer) I don't drink coke, but I just LOVE the adverts








No comments:

Post a Comment