These are few pictures that I might use as a starting point to develop ideas:
Monday, 10 October 2011
DESIGN SKILLS. BRIEF2. TYPEFACE. POSITIVE CHRIS.
After a non-sucessfull, but useful tutorial. I understood the mistakes I did. It's really good that we had the process crit. Though I wasn't very happy with myself, but at least I have a chance to correct the mistakes I did. I realised that my dinosaur theme would suit a history museum, but not Chris as an individual and rather then illustrating the type face, I should think about recreating and using serifs, strokes and other details of type anatomy to reflect a person that Chris is (n this case - POSITIVE). This time I chose the word 'POSITIVE' that I think reflects Chris quit well. He always smiles, I might use smile as a form of reflecting the typeface. But now I'm thinking to experiment with Tick boxes, positive space, as a starting point I might use Helvetica, because The aim of helvetica is to create a neutral typeface that had great clarity, no intrinsic meaning in its form, and could be used on a wide variety of signage. So that's my starting point. And I chose a sans-serif typeface. I think think it's a bit more positive rather than serif typeface.
These are few pictures that I might use as a starting point to develop ideas:
These are few pictures that I might use as a starting point to develop ideas:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment