Wednesday, 15 May 2013

OUGD501. EVALUATION

1. What skills have You developed throughout this module and how effectively do you think you have applied them?


I have learned to listen more and evaluate in a more critical way. I started reading a lot and become more curious about the contextual part of designs and things I see or experience. I feel that this gave me a stronger understanding of the topics I am interested in such as Advertising. I have become more aware of what the dissertation is about and how I should start getting ready for it. I have learned to make the cover of a book on my own, so called home/studio mock up.


2. What approaches to/methods of design production have you developed and how have they informed your design development process?


I learned to work in a faster pace and try and find a link between the contextual and practical. I have learned to mock things up better and use the facilities that college provides.


3. What strengths can you identify in your work and how have/will you capitalise on them?


I think my visual presentation has definitely improved so I will try to keep my finished well prepared and ready to put together.


4. What weaknesses can you identify in your work and how will you address these in the future?


I still don't have good writing skills, I actually think that they are terrible but hopefully I will improve next year. I am really bad at blogging and do need to work on that skill. I need to start digitizing my lecture notes to make my life easier.


5. Identify five things that you will do differently next time and what do you expect to gain from doing these?

1. Set myself deadlines so my time management would be clearer.

2. Meet deadlines and make my own life easier

3. Make a decision and stick with it, I kept changing my ideas. If I wouldn’t have keep changing the I would have probably ended up with a better design quality


Attendance 3

Punctuality  4

Motivation  2

Commitment  3

Quantity of work produced  2

Quality of work produced  3

Contribution to the group  5

No comments:

Post a Comment