While doing the third poster I came across this piece of type and I really liked it.
Than i found a lot of math formulas here and that's how my second poster was born:

I also found some interesting facts about rain:
Let's face it rain is something that not a lot of us desire. However Rain plays a key role in the cycle of returning water back to our earth. So it is obvious that we need rain in order for the world to continue functioning.
Read on to find out some more interesting facts about rain.
Top Facts about Rain
1. The umbrella was originally invented to protect people from the hot sun.
2. Rain drops can fall at speeds of about 22 miles an hour.
3. Rain starts off as ice or snow crystals at cloud level.
4. Light rain is classified as being no more then 0.10 inchese of rain an hour.
5. Heavy rain is classified as being more then 0.30 inches of rain an hour.
6. Louisiana is the wettest state in the U.S, which receoved an annual rainfall of 56 inches.
7. Rain drops range in size from 0.02 inches to about .031 inches.
8. Rain drops do not fall in a tear drop shape, they originally fall in the shave of a flat oval.
9. Rain that freezes before it hits the ground is known as frozen rain.
10. Rain is recycled water that evaporated from our worlds lakes, rivers, oceans, seas etc.
http://www.infobarrel.com/10_Facts_about_Rain#ixzz1nJvlAyqv
Also while testing different theories for the poster I used RhymeZone to try and find words that might rhyme with rain or Britain or Fresh. It's quite funny the things it lets You choose from ;DDD
While thinking about time I took some inspiration from Alex Trouchut. I really like his designs and the type he creates.
another creative source was House industries, I only discovered them recently when david sent a link to a talk. In the talk they said that the key to success is play. I really liked their hand-rendered type, that's why I decided to try and create my own type-images.:

No comments:
Post a Comment