| con·dense v. con·densed, con·dens·ing, con·dens·es v.tr. 1. To reduce the volume or compass of. 2. To make more concise; abridge or shorten. 3. Physics a. To cause (a gas or vapor) to change to a liquid. b. To remove water from (milk, for example). v.intr. 1. To become more compact. 2. To undergo condensation. Resource: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/condense I did some research what actually condense mean, but than I thought of going a bit deeper and finding out who were the first people to find out about condensation. And. Yes of course Einstein has something to do with it. It's called Bose-Einstein condensation. I also found some school book images about condense. I might use them as a source for inspiration. I really like the dot idea. I might use tots or round objects to create letter 'M' as condense. |
Wednesday, 28 September 2011
DESIGN SKILLS. BRIEF 1. VISUAL THINKING. RESEARCH. CONDENSE.
CONDENSE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment