Ideas.How to flag a taxi driver.
Project brief:
Information you need to know before catching a taxi:
- You are not allowed food in a taxi
- You shouldn't vandalise the taxi
- It would be proper to book a taxi in advance
- If You're drunk don't get in to the taxi feeling really sick
- Pay up front
- Charm the driver
Research that the whole group has done:
- Vice student guide
- Medallion New York cabs
- Talking to taxi drivers
- Collecting business cards
- And airplane cards
suggestions for the final piece:
- Instruction book/poster
- Bumper stickers
- Video
- Cards
This is an example of how to create an animated video out of an instruction guide.
Collected business cards of Taxi. In my opinion the designs are awful:
Few instruction guides, the first one is really simple and informative. I like that bold colours are used in the illustrations. It's the simplest way to present visual information to the viewer. Clear and informative:
The second one contains more information. Is a bit more messy, harder to understand, though it feels more disturbing. I think I would be scared of flying for a while after seeing this.
The third one I like the most, it has bold colours and line drawings, simple, but neat. It's really vintage looking. And the chosen colours fade in just swell. This way of presenting information is the closest one we can get to our project. It's funny, informative and neat. I like that it has signs of what not to do.
We also did some research from the vice magazine. We could use the attitude of the articles for our own piece of work we're going to produce.
Read the articles here ----> http://www.viceland.com/blogs/student/





No comments:
Post a Comment