The first and obvious thing to do after just choosing a new topic was to investigate what kickstarter actually is and the best and simplest approach was to google it. and this is what google told me:
Than seemingly as this is a kickstarter based research project I decided to go on their official website and see what kickstarter has to say about themselves: http://www.kickstarter.com/hello?ref=nav
After finding out a litle bit more of what kickstarter is I remembered a book that I bought quite a while ago about kickstarter and
After even starting to read the book I got more and more interesyed in Kickstarter:
'Kickstarter is one of those so-crazy it might just work ideas that did in fact work. Who would imagined it? A website where a person can present an idea, ask people for money and people give it to you? Really?'




No comments:
Post a Comment