For my practical in order to test out and try different marketing and production approaches to Kickstarter I wanted to come up with a boring idea and see if Kickstarter is really about ideas or is it more about how you present yourself?
Yet again, I realised that there is no such thing as boring ideas, only people can make ideas seem boring. So?
I needed Idea and absolutely freaked out went to Suzanne with my notebook with the ideas I had by that time and point. I thought the best way would be is to write down ideas I thought of before, but they were to expensive to actually make it happen! Or too big to make them happen on my own, so why not kickstart them? Obviously I didn't leave myself too much time. So i thought Suzanne would be the best person to help me out as I she could give me an honest perspective on the ideas.
So I had an idea to kickstart the band that we (me and Suzanne) are working with. Apparently, you can easily kickstart a concert or album which we are still gonna do in the future. BUT for now Suzanne said that the band might not be ready for it yet.
The second ideas is for e website that I'm still gonna do but don't want to share this idea yet. But it's a website for more or less students, or students - to be.
Apparently you cannot kickstartrt your own studio, it's one of the rules of kickstarter.
Or a movie that would be a documentary about entrepreneurial movement after college. Which actually is quite a good idea, just no time to prepare for it.
After we discussed and kind of 'scratched' all the ideas - Suzanne suggested to do 'one other idea' that I always had in mind. I always wanted to spray in room in gold and I just need to find why would anyone want to do that with me - to raise awareness? I decided to go with the idea as if it gets funded I get to spray a room in gold!
No comments:
Post a Comment